January 11, 2013

Guest Blogger: THE RESCUE OF ME


Name: Junna
Blog: http://junnabin.wordpress.com/
1) How long have you been blogging?
It's really crazy, because I’ve deleted a lot of blogs, and this blog is what i wanted to have my focus on to.
outfit_large_279a08e7-5d36-4b39-8353-549d8f38f2bc
2) What/ Who inspired you to create a blog?
Everything! (esp. my love for fashion)
asos
3) Do you spend more time picking out clothes or doing makeup?
 I waste my time choosing what to wear not on pure make up.
c600x619
4) Earrings, necklaces, or bracelets?
Necklaces.
5) Favorite winter trend?
In my country? There’s no such thing as winter.
6) If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
Hmmm.. Well, that’s hard. Maybe I’ll go visit first in Hawaii.
7) What’s your favorite quote?
Forget the hates and lets rock tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I love the selections on her blog! Especially the last one and school girl one. She really have a great eye for that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...