January 21, 2013

Ugh, As If!

As you might have guessed by the title of this post, I watched Clueless last night. So today's post is all about Cher, Tai, and Dionne's fabulous outfits.
Tai, Cher, and Dionne all look fabulous here but I also kind of love Amber's stripes and floral ensemble in the background.


I love Cher's outfit here. As for Tai's, I'm not a big fan.

I loved this outfit of Cher's! With the vest over the shirt over the skirt, it's all just so fabulous!

I also love love love this outfit. Plaid seems to be Cher's favorite print.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, You've done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.

    Also visit my web site view it now

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...