February 17, 2013

In The Snow + I Broke My Camera

Today's post includes some pictures that I took a few Saturdays ago but couldn't upload because the USB cord for my camera was broken. So I got a new USB cord and finally downloaded these pictures to my computer last week. But yesterday, I was at the mall with my friends and I kinda sorta accidentally dropped my camera on the ground and broke it. Whoops. So now I probably won't be posting anything until A) I get my camera fixed or B) I get a new camera. There's also the possibility that I won't purchase a new camera and then I would end up taking pictures with my iPod or I would end up quitting blogging altogether. Oh well.
What I'm wearing: black coat, Forever 21 dress, Isaac Mizrahi sheer top, Claire's hat, Forever 21 pink tights, black tutu, and black ankle boots.


So I went to Forever 21 and bought these pink tights and then when I put them on for this photo shoot (and it was my first time putting them on) my toe nail like ripped them and now there's this giant rip up the side of my new pink tights. My toe nail isn't even that sharp (or long). I blame Forever 21 for making tights with the thickness of tissue paper.






And in case you want to know what my friends and I look like when we're hanging out at the mall...
This is like my favorite picture in the whole world. It's in black and white because we decided that things look better in black and white. 

Okie dokie well adios unicornios! I have no idea when my next post will be, but until then...stay fabulous!


1 comment:

  1. Today's post includes some pictures that I took a few Saturdays ago but couldn't upload because the USB cord for my camera was broken. So I got a new USB cord and finally downloaded these pictures to my computer last week. Toughpix 2301xp

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...