September 2, 2013

{Insert Clever Cat/Fashion Pun Here}

     When I saw this week's IFB project (Get Fancy With Fêline Inspired Fashion), I was like, "OMG, you have cat to be kitten me right meow! A cat inspired project? I have to do it!" If you were/are a regular reader of this blog, then you are aware that I haven't really posted anything for the past few months. I have been running Greenjeans, a fashion blog from the point of view of my fat cat, Oliver Greenjeans. A few weeks ago, I decided to take a break from Greenjeans and blogging all together. Then this IFB project popped up, so I decided to do it on Fashionable Unicorn. So maybe I'll start blogging again. Or maybe not. I don't know.
     Anyways, back to this project. So I was so excited when I saw it but then I started thinking about what I would wear, not because I lack cat inspired items, but because I have so much that I didn't know what to choose. I have cat shirts, a backpack shaped like a cat, a cat dress, cat pins, pants with cat eyes painted on them, tights with cats on them, and I even have a mask from Venice in the shape of a cat head. My first instinct was to find a way to cram all these items into one cattastic outfit. But that didn't end well because there is actually no possible way to make 3 cat shirts, a cat dress, six cat pins, some jeans, and a cat mask go well together. So then I decided to make two outfits. And then three. I could've actually made four but I'm lazy so three's good for now.
     Oh, and the title of this post is what it is because I tried really hard to think of a cat or fashion related pun to put as the title but I couldn't think of anything.
What I'm wearing: pink polka dot pants from Rue 21, black mouse flats from Five Below, white collared top from H&M, DIY cat pun top, and Forever 21 polka dotted bow.


I love this shirt. I made it, wore it to the county fair, got stains all over it, and haven't worn it since. It's quite a tragedy. 

Oliver kept running away to eat grass so I had to keep carrying him back to where I was. So this is a picture of me awkwardly struggling to run with my obese cat.



What I'm wearing: cat mask from Venice, Italy, cheetah print cardigan from Forever 21, black tights, cat dress from H&M, and Elle black booties.




This vintage cat pin is so rad.


These jeans are probably my favorite jeans right now. They're so comfy!

And this is probably my fave tee right now. My question is; what exactly did this cat do to get into jail?


And here is Oliver Greenjeans, my feline fashion spirit guide. 

8 comments:

  1. That is one cute kitten! I love your t-shirt :)

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO crazy for that cat print dress & the last shirt. And the one you made is so hysterical - I love a good pun!

    xo
    Ashe

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look so super cute! I have an Oliver but he is the dog... Ninja is the cat!
    x
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! aw, Ninja sounds like a cute name for a cat!

      Delete
  4. This was truly some great cat fashion! My fave is the first shirt! Congrats on winning the IFB giveaway! :)

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...